Starting at $299.00
A grandparentage DNA test is useful in cases when grandparents have a doubt about the parentage of their suppose grandchild. This type of DNA testing is useful when the alleged father is not available for testing. The alleged father’s parents can be used for testing in order to determine if they are biological grandparents of the child.
Legal testing clients can choose to come into a facility across Canada or have a mobile unit dispatched to a desired location for sample collection. Upon completing your order, a DNA Specialist will contact you to arrange for sample collection. Note that all Legal testing requires ID to be presented.
Your results will be ready within 5 to 7 business days, or you can add a rush analysis which ensures your results are completed within 3 to 5 business days.
- Select an avuncular or grandparentage relationship test below.
- Please choose between a legal or private relationship test.
- Cost includes the testing of 2 (two) individuals.
- Free unmarked private shipping included with every order.
- You may also specify additional mailing addresses upon checkout to ship collection kits (if required).